From time to time, insurance companies keep popping up like mushrooms, and business insurance companies are no exception. This shows that there is an increasing awareness of the Indonesian public about the importance of insurance.
According to data from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), more than 80 companies have entered and registered there. Of the 80 listed insurance companies, there are a lot of insurance products offered to the public by these companies. Such as life insurance, marine insurance, vehicle insurance, health insurance, credit insurance, education insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, and general insurance. Because your business is not only able to progress and develop, but also be well protected. Therefore, by using this insurance you can ensure that your company will be okay.
What is Business Insurance?
According to his understanding, business insurance is one of the insurance products that specifically manages and protects a business or business. Every insurance company has different types of business protection depending on the scale of the business itself. Such as protection for micro, SME, and business protection from large companies to multinational companies. All are handled with different types of insurance protection.
Benefits of Insurance in Business?
Insurance is one of the safest ways to control various bad risks that might occur. And one form of controlling business assets is to use business insurance. This insurance is one of the insurance products that function to protect your business or business assets so that you can avoid various bad risks that can happen unexpectedly. Regarding the benefits, this insurance is very useful. Insurance plays an important role in supporting the success and progress of a company. Among the several important roles we can describe as follows:
A. Protection from risks
By using insurance, your business will be well protected. All forms of risk that have an impact on the company’s financial side can be handled properly. Such as earthquakes, floods, fires, and all forms that can result in financial and non-financial losses.
B. Goods Delivery Guarantee
If your business is engaged in trade or export, using this insurance is the right action. Trading business has a very high risk, one of which is in the process of shipping goods. This is very vulnerable to loss of goods. Therefore, by using insurance, your goods are well protected.
C. Compensation for Losses
Every risk that is accepted must end up in a loss, be it a small or large loss. By using insurance, all losses will be borne by the insurance company so that you will continue to run your business as usual.
Types of Business Insurance
Based on the type, this insurance has various types of products. As owned by one of Indonesia’s leading insurance companies, namely AXA Mandiri.
- All risks of contractor insurance. For investment protection while the project is still ongoing.
- Insurance for all installation risks. Protection against fire, lightning, explosion, natural disasters, and so on.
- Electronic equipment insurance. Protection of electronic devices in case of sudden damage.
- Heavy equipment insurance. For the protection of heavy business supporting equipment such as a forklift, bulldozers, cranes, and so on.
- Shipping insurance. Protection for trading businesses, such as protecting goods that are in the process of being shipped, whether shipping via land, sea, or shipping via air.
- Motor vehicle insurance. Is protection against motorized vehicles such as cars, motorbikes that are used for company transportation needs.
- Property insurance. Is protection for company property.